Although I would have told you earlier in life that I could not speak in front of groups, my life was changed by a college professor who saw something in me that I could not. By the grace of God and the coaching of my communications mentor, I became the most awarded speaker from the University of Mobile in Alabama.
Although my family is my primary ministry, I firmly believe that God has placed me in a position to share my life experiences, especially the mistakes I have made, in order to help others avoid those pitfalls. I truly feel that with knowledge comes great responsibility, and my hope is to be an encouragement to other families who may be facing similar situations.
I am prepared to speak at your event by sharing my ideas and experiences on the following topics:
- Slashing Your Grocery Bill with the Stockpile/Coupon Method
- Advanced Penny Pinching
- Meal Planning and Freezer Cooking
- Conquering Rage – Mommy Anger Management Strategies
- Shattering the SuperMom Stereotype
- Choosing to Live Judgment-Free
- Trapped Between Reality and Imagination – Life with an Autistic Child
- Life in a Barrel of Monkeys – The Attention Deficit Disorder Family
- Overcoming Grief After a Special Needs Diagnosis
- Where Little Learners Fit in Your Homeschool
- Homeschooling Active Bodies but Eager Brains
- One Table & Four Kids – Homeschool Multiple Ages at One Time
- Building Your Personal Network through Relationships
- How to Make Money Blogging
- Finding and Building Brand YOU
- Getting and Keeping Email Subscribers
- Optimizing Your Top Posts
- Pinterest Strategies for Brands and Bloggers
- Creative Marketing Ideas for Instagram
- Using Facebook to Connect with the Consumer
- Creative Campaigns that Dazzle Your Advertisers
Working from Home
- Why Balance is a Myth
- Time Management Tactics that Work
What people are saying
Tabitha is very creative and understands the needs of bloggers. Her informative session on Pinterest was an attendee favorite at the 2:1 Conference. She tackles her job with a keen business sense and a fun sense of humor. However Tabitha’s greatest asset is her vision – the ability to see the bigger picture.
Cheryl Pitt, Founder of the 2:1 Conference
I thoroughly enjoyed Tabitha’s Pinterest session at the 2:1 conference. Her presentation was informative and full of practical information I could use to help grow my Pinterest following. Tabitha is a warm and friendly presenter who connects with the audience leaving then with a better understanding of Pinterest and how they can use it to grow their business.
Toni Anderson, Co-Founder of the Savvy Blogging Summit
An amazing and informative speaker, Tabitha Philen over-delivers. She is passionate about her topic, and gives real information the listeners can use, and holds nothing back. She is a born leader yet works well with various personalities.
Felice Gerwitz, President of Media Angels (R), Inc. Author, Publisher & Webinar Host
Samples of Tabitha’s Webinars
- Marketing to Homeschool Parents through Pinterest MP3
- Homeschooling on a Budget MP3
- How to Save Money on Groceries with Coupons